Future Generations University in collaboration with the East Foundation released their first report on the biomeridian feasibility study being conducted in Nepal.
- Experimental design and data collection methodology
- Technology and equipment used
- Community survey and socio-economic study of the region
- Plant species identified at monitoring sites, and species of regional ethno-botanical importance
- Maps of the monitoring sites and surrounding watershed
Follow the link below to download or read the report: